Friday, September 3, 2010

Chance Ty Kerns

Most of you already know that Chance was born on the 18th of August.  I was a lot better prepared for labor this time and it didn't catch me off gaurd that it is the most painful thing IN THE WORLD !!  It was long but worth it and after about 26 hours, with an epidural that barely worked, we got a healthy, happy handsome little boy.  I'll spare everyone the hospital pictures, they rarely look cute when the baby is just all red and puffy.  He is home now and happy and Mikelle absolutely loves him.  We're getting adjusted and things are getting back to normal...well are approaching normal. 
This is Mikelle first real look at Chance the day we brought him home.

Just a few days old and already spends most of his awake time looking around and taking in the scenery. 
We spent an afternoon outside when Chance was about a week old. Mikelle couldn't stop kissing him.
This is my favorite face that Chance makes.

2 comments:

  1. He is super super super cute! I love the second picture the most. I just want to squeeze him! Thanks for posting pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! I hope you don't mind that I spotted your blog on Tia's. You boy is such a cutie. Maybe some day we will get to see him in person. Mikelle is getting so big. Love you family photo.

    ReplyDelete