Monday, January 11, 2010

Finally Recovered

Christmas was a blast and I am really happy that we ended up having so many of us together. There was surprisingly very little contention. Not that we fight a lot, but there is usually something that heats someone up a little. I am happy to say that despite the close quarters we all got along really well. Having two pregnant and reasonable cranky girls sure added some spice to it, but thanks to a very patient and understanding family (especially those two husbands) we made it out without anyone getting their head bit off. I wish I could say that things got right back to normal after everyone left. It has taken me a while to get things caught up. The washer broke but Dick was quick to buy us a new one.

Mikelle got her gift from Grandma and Grandpa Kerns and Uncle Adam Kerns, it was a rocking horse that she loves. She yells yeeee haaaw when she gets on it, all though it sounds a lot like Heee Haaw. But that is okay. She loves it.

Danny started school again and thankfully it seems like it will be a pretty laid back term with very little work on my part. He made the Dean's List last term with a 3.62 cum GPA and we are hoping that he can qualify for more scholarships. we'll see how it goes. The next few months will go by slowly I am sure. I am still sick and have no idea when it will end, there is not much to look forward to these next couple months, but Mikelle is very entertaining and Danny is around a lot to support me. He actually had to go to Baker to get some parts and he offered to take Mikelle with him. So I am alone for a while and loving it. Danny's mom also lent me a bread maker that she doesn't use and I have a loaf of whole wheat cooking right now. It smells great. All is well and I sure miss my family. Can't wait for all the little babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment