Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving




We spent Thanksgiving at the Bradford home and had most of Danny's family there. It was really great. It was cold, there was snow on the ground and the food was warm and yummy. Mikelle had a great time playing with all her cousins. We had Kevin (Danny's brother-in-law)take some quick informal family photos and he snapped a few of Mikelle. We love them. She is now at the stage where she recognizes what a camera is and tries to smile, even though she doesn't quite sit still. We have had a few good "kodak moments" lately.

3 comments:

  1. She's sooo beautiful! And thats probably because she looks more like Sarah....hahah!Just kidding, Danny. If I were only half as good at taking jabs at you as are when it comes to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny said...I don't take jabs. Taking jabs implies that I miss and I never do! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad you are managing the blog now, I'm excited to see your updates!

    ReplyDelete