Monday, December 6, 2010

Chance's Many Faces

















Chance is laughing, smiling, cooing and interacting in all kinds of fun ways.  He even smiles and laughes at his crazy sister.  
He is beginning to gain some control over his hands and is reaching for things that catch his attention

















Despite the fact that Mikelle has been a little rough he still loves to be hugged and kissed by her.  She can always make him stop crying when I can't get to him









He is rolling all over the place now and really enjoys being on his tummy...when he is awake.








 

 He holds his head up like a pro and can even reach for things when he is on his stomach.

I didn't think Mikelle developed this fast, so I checked my journal.  She was rolling over at three months also.

 














He is the sweetest little boy and we all adore him.





1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! He looks a lot like Mikelle, but at the same time I think he looks like Danny. I don't think Mikelle looks like Danny though. He's a perfect mix of the two of you.

    ReplyDelete